Buildings can be built in your town, in the construction sites/spaces dedicated for building construction. A building requires population and resources to be built and then upgraded.
The Citadel works as the main building and unlocks new buildings that you place in the building areas in your town.
Upgrading the building to maximum level will offer you a bonus. The bonus stacks from multiple buildings.
How many times can you build/place a building?
- Storages and Houses can be placed at will (no limitation).
- Military and resource-enhancing buildings can only be placed up to 4 times (if the required citadel level is reached).
- Academy, Marketplace and Soul Forge can only be placed once.
- The resource production buildings are outside of the town walls and have fixed positions. You can choose for each position the resource type you want to produce.
- Additional building areas and resource building slots in your Town are occupied by Goblins of increasing strength, that you have to fight to unlock.
Classification of buildings
- Infrastructure: Citadel, Academy, Market, Soul Forge, Storage
- Military: Armory, Barracks, Stable
- Resource production: Foundry, Mill, Sawmill
Academy – Battle XP bonus
Citadel – Reduces construction and dismantling time; as the building is upgraded further, new additional buildings can be built.
House – Provides population
Market – Increases resource supply production for yourself
Soul Forge – generates Soul Energy and unlocks new Soul Energy features
Storage – Increases storage capacity
Armory – Trains and unlocks artillery units
Barracks – Trains and unlocks infantry units
Stable – Trains and unlocks cavalry units
Foundry – Increases iron production
Mill – Increases crop production
Sawmill – Increases wood production
The further you upgrade the fields, the more resources they produce:
Crop field – Produces Crop
Lumber Yard – Produces Wood
Iron Mine – Produces Iron